Tuesday, February 9, 2016

28mm Pulp Tramp Steamer Project Finished ! | Free 8x12 shed plans download

28mm Pulp Tramp Steamer Project Finished !


Ladies & Gentlemen

It gives me great pleasure to announce that the Steamer Katie Jane has finally left the dockyards !

Believe it or not I havent worked on this project since February of this year and everytime I enter the shed the dear old boat stares at me wanting its finishing touches.

So once the working week was done I decided to get this done - afterall the boat is integral to my dockside build and the game I am planning for BLAM in October.

The start of this project can be found here...

from the beginning

and is a shot of progress made in February



So whats been added...

the ship needed its name plates....






The Air vents  - these were purchased online through a model boat builders - perfect for those pulp hideaways !





Stairs have been added to allow access to the bow and stern decks




I  have then added some masts - just simple dowel rods


 
and a flag (both made up on the computer and printed)



throw in some life-rings and the ship is complete.

I give you the Steamer Katie Jane...









The crew is mustered...







Oh and why the Katie Jane ? Well that is the name of my wife...she is chuffed to bits that the boat is named after her

you look nothing like Leonardo




28mm Pulp Tramp Steamer Project Finished ! Free 8x12 shed plans download

No comments:

Post a Comment