Friday, March 25, 2016

Shed Wars Featured in Wargames Bloggers Quarterly | Free 10x12 shed plans download

Shed Wars Featured in Wargames Bloggers Quarterly


Hi Folks

I am delighted to report that Shed Wars features in the latest issue of the great fanzine
Wargamers Bloggers Quarterly.





A few weeks ago the editorial team contacted me and asked if I would contribute to this illustrious journal.

They were particularly interested in my desert build. Apparently I wrote so much they decided this would be a two part article...thanks guys.

Anyway if you want to check this out you can down load the journal here - there are some other great articles.

Wargamers Bloggers Quarterly Issue 4

If you want to read this build in more detail you can catch up here...

http://shedwars.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/egyptian-adventures-rocky-escarpments.html





Shed Wars Featured in Wargames Bloggers Quarterly Free 10x12 shed plans download

No comments:

Post a Comment