Friday, March 25, 2016

Using Leaky Shed on a Pocket Page | Horse run in shed plans free

Using Leaky Shed on a Pocket Page


Hi Leaky Shed Studio fans!  Christine joining you today with a fun pocket page! Have you ever used Leaky Shed Studio goodies in a Pocket Page?  I tried it out this month and it worked great!  

I created a pocket page that shows my daughter dressed up as Snow White at Disneyland.  I had a plan laid out in mind with the castle and title but I knew I needed something to add as a focal point for a picture of her!  I ended up cutting out a picture of her and adding the Circle Arch Doily Frame around her picture.

  
After painting it white, I cut it so that it would fit in two pockets.  I love how it adds some different texture and dimension to the whole thing and really brings the eye to her picture first!

Thanks for joining us today!



Using Leaky Shed on a Pocket Page Horse run in shed plans free

No comments:

Post a Comment